Tuesday, December 23, 2008

A Wii Little Christmas!





















Holy, Moley! I won a Wii Sport with 2 controllers, 2 nunchucks, and 2 extra games in the Bedford Centertown Christmas Drawing on Friday night!!! I am a REALLY LUCKY GIRL! I set it up at 5:30 Monday morning and played baseball, tennis, bowling and performed on stage with Hannah Montana! What a glorious surprise. Wayne tried golf today and I think he could become addicted. My good friend Kathy lofted a bunch of bowling balls and actually made all the Wii Spectators jump up to avoid getting hit by a wild throw. Then she got a strike and a few spares -- she could become stiff competition soon. I created some Miis and signed up for high speed Internet service yesterday. Can't wait to find a deal on Wii Fit.
Thanks Bedford Centertown! Thanks, Santa!

No comments: