Friday, December 12, 2008

Missed Class

Well, I missed the third class at LHS due to the course I teach in Roanoke, but I'm still determined to get a handle on blogging. I will finish up my UVA Wise course on Reference and Bibliography next Monday so I'll be able to get to future classes and learn more.

I've also been taking tai chi on Thursday afternoons at Staunton River High School and really enjoying it. I think it's helping me improve my balance. It is SO hard to remember the moves to practice at home. I'll have to start working with the dvd so I don't forget it all over the Winter Break. There's one more class next week but I may have to miss that for a dental appointment. It was supposed to be a routine cleaning but it's in Roanoke and I've broken a crown so that may take longer.

I added a photo of Shiner to his blog today and also a new post. I really want to take a picture of him with all the ribbons he won at the UKC Conformation Show in Wakefield, VA last weekend. Oh, that reminds me! Kathy and I shared a room with our two dogs. Our TV spontaneously caught fire the first morning and filled the room with acrid smoke. We stood around FREEZING outside of our room in jammies for more than an hour. Not an auspicious beginning for a show, but both dogs did well, winning 75 points EACH toward a title (100 points).

No comments: